At Building Foundations Behavior Services, you'll find a positive work environment that fosters professional growth and advancement opportunities. We are working to build a company that works for everyone- our clients and employees!
Entry Level- Direct Therapy Staff
The Behavior Technician provides the direct therapy to client under the ongoing supervision of a supervisor and/or Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Working directly with children in their homes or in community settings to decrease problem behavior and to teach communication, social skills, daily living routines, and more.
- Following teaching methods and behavior intervention plans created by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Traveling to clients within a 10-15 mile radius of home address.
- Attending staff meetings and completing ongoing trainings assigned by supervisor or director.
- Responding to challenging behavior in a compassionate way by following guidelines set out by behavior analyst.
Master's Level Supervisor
Program Supervisors work under the guidance of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to provide ongoing supervision to behavior technicians and program modification for behavior therapy clients. Applicants must have a Master’s degree or higher in one of the behavior or health sciences and certification as a School Psychologist; or licensed teacher with an endorsement of special education or early childhood special education; or licensed psychotherapy provider; or credentialed as a related services provider (Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Therapist).
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Level
Applicant must a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Clinical Managers are responsible for supervising and managing Behavior Technicians and Program Supervisors on their assigned caseloads. Full and Part time positions are available. Building Foundations offers highly competitive hourly wages for BCBAs with quarterly productivity bonuses.